THE NEW GENERATION OF ROCK
Playing a variety of new music from all genres, we aren’t held back by the constricts those other “corporate” stations are! Let us introduce you to your new favorite artist, remind you what you were listening to in the Nineties, or just let yourself listen to whatever artists you love, seven days a week!
We run a variety of contests and giveaways, so tune in and save our digits in your cellular device so you can partake!
- Local news, weather and sports – Live local DJs
- Paying homage to the revolutionaries of the 90s and all of today’s most powerful music.
- First of its kind – serving western Colorado and eastern Utah – a HUGE area!
First of its kind on the Western Slope of Colorado & Eastern Utah . Your live, local, independent, no hair, “New Rock” Station – X106.9 / KMZK
Monday – Friday: Kain 6am – 10am
Monday – Friday: Ravin 2pm – 6pm
Monday – Thursday: Ekko 6pm – Midnight/& Friday: 6pm-9pm
The Core: Friday & Sunday nights 9pm – 11pm
Papa Roach will release its ninth studio album, Crooked Teeth, on May 19th. The first single, called “Help,” has already exploded at rock radio and currently sits at Number Four. Singer Jacoby Shaddix told us where the song was coming from: [“It’s a deep one, man. It’s that old, familiar place I find myself, I guess time and time again, in that dark place and this is for people that struggle, people that have brokenness in their lives, people that struggle with depression, people that struggle with bipolar, people that struggle just with life in general ’cause life keeps on happening, you know, and it’s definitely an anthem for the people walking through the darkness.”]
- Both “Help” and the title track, which came out late last year, will be instantly available to those who pre-order the album on iTunes.
- Crooked Teeth will be available digitally and physically in standard and deluxe editions. In addition to the album’s 10 songs, the latter will feature three additional new tunes as well as 16 tracks recorded live at the Fillmore Detroit.
- Crooked Teeth was written and recorded in a cramped North Hollywood studio, and produced by first timers Nicholas “RAS” Furlong and Colin Brittain.
- Papa Roach is set to play at several major rock festivals in late April and May, including Fort Rock and Welcome To Rockville in Florida, Carolina Rebellion in North Carolina and Northern Invasion in Wisconsin.
- PHOTO CREDITS: paparoach.com
Seether has released a second new song, titled "Stoke The Fire," from what is possibly be the band's heaviest effort yet, Poison The Parish. Frontman Shaun Morgan told us that getting back to the group's harder-edge roots was exactly what he wanted to do: ["The whole...read more
The new lineup of Ghost gave its first live performance on Friday night (March 24th) as the Sweden-based band kicked off its 2017 "Popestar" European tour in Norwich, England, according to Blabbermouth. As previously reported, rumors have circulated for several months...read more