THE NEW GENERATION OF ROCK
Playing a variety of new music from all genres, we aren’t held back by the constricts those other “corporate” stations are! Let us introduce you to your new favorite artist, remind you what you were listening to in the Nineties, or just let yourself listen to whatever artists you love, seven days a week!
We run a variety of contests and giveaways, so tune in and save our digits in your cellular device so you can partake!
- Local news, weather and sports – Live local DJs
- Paying homage to the revolutionaries of the 90s and all of today’s most powerful music.
- First of its kind – serving western Colorado and eastern Utah – a HUGE area!
First of its kind on the Western Slope of Colorado & Eastern Utah . Your live, local, independent, no hair, “New Rock” Station – X106.9 / KMZK
Monday – Friday: Kain 6am – 10am
Monday – Friday: Ravin 2pm – 6pm
Monday – Thursday: Ekko 6pm – Midnight/& Friday: 6pm-9pm
The Core: Friday & Sunday nights 9pm – 11pm
Avenged Sevenfold has confirmed that it will livestream a special event on Thursday, October 27th, at which the band will perform “on a very grand stage for the entire world to enjoy.” The concert will begin streaming at the group’s Facebook page at precisely 8:30 p.m. PT. Fans will also be able to watch in 3D and Virtual Reality on AvengedSevenfold.com.
Guitarist Zacky Vengeance told us a while back that Avenged Sevenfold is always thinking of ways to make its live show bigger and better for their fans: [“You constantly have to go out there and put on a ridiculous show. People are paying a lot of money to see this. They’re staying out late on a work night, they worked hard to save up the money, they’re driving, they’re paying for parking, they’re paying for gas to get to the concert — you’ve got to give them something they’re gonna remember for the next two years until you’re able to play for them again, and when you do play for them again, it has to be better than this time.”]
- The October 27th event has been promoted since last week, when Avenged Sevenfold launched a new “Deathbot” website that was set up to answer fan questions. Most queries about new music were met with a suggestion to return on the 27th for more information.
- Avenged Sevenfold did debut a new song online last week called “The Stage” and played live for the first time on October 15th at Knotfest Mexico.
- The track is expected to be included on the California band’s seventh studio album, which is rumored to be called Voltaic Oceans. The disc has no official release date, although it’s speculated to arrive in early December.
- The band launched its campaign for the new album with projections or pictures of the band’s mascot, the Deathbat, in cities around the world.
Blink-182 has released a music video for its new single, “She’s Out Of Her Mind,” that pays tribute to the trio’s classic 1999 clip for “What’s My Age Again?” In that famous video, the three members of the group ran naked down...read more
Alice Cooper revealed the back-story to bandmate Joe Perry collapsing last July 10th during Hollywood Vampires‘ Brooklyn gig. Cooper leads the all star covers band with the Aerosmith guitarist, actor Johnny Depp and Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo, and...read more