THE NEW GENERATION OF ROCK
Playing a variety of new music from all genres, we aren’t held back by the constricts those other “corporate” stations are! Let us introduce you to your new favorite artist, remind you what you were listening to in the Nineties, or just let yourself listen to whatever artists you love, seven days a week!
We run a variety of contests and giveaways, so tune in and save our digits in your cellular device so you can partake!
- Local news, weather and sports – Live local DJs
- Paying homage to the revolutionaries of the 90s and all of today’s most powerful music.
- First of its kind – serving western Colorado and eastern Utah – a HUGE area!
First of its kind on the Western Slope of Colorado & Eastern Utah . Your live, local, independent, no hair, “New Rock” Station – X106.9 / KMZK
Monday – Friday: Kain 6am – 10am
Monday – Friday: Ravin 2pm – 6pm
Friday: Tyler 6pm – 9pm
The Core: Friday & Sunday nights 9pm – 11pm
According to a police report obtained by Radar Online, Frances Bean Cobain‘s estranged husband Isaiah Silva was recently kidnapped, with police investigating Sam Lufti, a former manager of Frances’ mother Courtney Love, for his role in Silva’s kidnapping and robbery. Lufti, who was notorious for his alleged emotional abuse of another ex-client, Britney Spears, is said in a police report to have “grabbed” Silva with the help of an accomplice and putting him in Lufti’s car at around 12:45 a.m. on the morning of June 3rd.
- The Los Angeles Police Department report states, “Victim [was] in fear for [his] life. He did not want to go with suspects.” Bodily force was reportedly used in the assault.
- The report also claims $800 of Silva’s property, including his cell phone, was stolen. His damages are estimated at $3,000.
- Frances Bean Cobain, the child of Love and late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, is currently in the process of getting a divorce from Silva after less than two years of marriage. It is not clear if the kidnapping incident is related in any way to the divorce.
- This is the second time this week, however, that the former couple have made it into the news. Earlier this week, the police were called to Frances’ West Hollywood home to “keep the peace” while her friends moved her belongings out. A previous attempt reportedly got “heated.”
- Love told TMZ on Monday (June 27th) that Frances was doing fine and that she felt that the divorce was the right decision.
CHECK IT OUT: Read the police report here
TMZ reporters ask Courtney about Frances’ safety:
- What the hell is going on with all this?
- Does it sound like Lufti and Silva were perhaps involved in something shady? Or do you think Courtney and/or Frances had something to do with this?
- Do you think Frances is making the right move in getting away from this guy?
INTERNET COMMENTS at TMZ and Alternative Nation — agree or not?
Billy wrote: “If this turns out that Courtney or Frances hired this abductor, it’s gonna be hoopla city!!!”
WordzOfWizdom wrote: “Unfortunately it looks like the apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree.”
Undefined wrote: “There are ONLY two reasons these 2 people are even mentioned/remembered: their names LOVE & BEAN.
Two more no talent lo-lifes living off the royalties of a dead, modestly talented tweaker. Please go away now. Please.”
dinnertime wrote: “Frances is an idiot, now she’s going to pay spousal support out of her dead fathers pockets to this gold digging bum. Ugh.”
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor performed with a neck brace at the kick-off of the band’s summer North American tour with Marilyn Manson on Tuesday night (June 28th) in Nashville. Taylor was ordered by doctors to refrain from headbanging and jumping when he...read more
Skillet has released a music video for “Feel Invincible,” the first single from the band’s upcoming album Unleashed. Although Skillet originally came out of the Christian rock circuit, frontman John Cooper told us that this song and others...read more