Former Blink-182 singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge has published a new young adult sci-fi novel called Strange Times: The Ghost In The Girl. According to Alternative Press, DeLonge has collaborated with Geoff Herbach on the book, which is the first in a planned trilogy and features characters that were introduced in DeLonge’s graphic novel, Strange Times: The Curse Of Superstition Mountain. The novel arrived in stores on Tuesday and features a group of outcasts trying to solve a mystery plaguing the town after a ghost invades their group.
- ADELITAS WAY, HINDER, JOSH TODD TEAMING UP FOR TOUR
- STONE TEMPLE PILOTS SAY SINGER SEARCH IS ‘LOOKING GOOD’
- STONE TEMPLE PILOTS RELEASE PREVIOUSLY UNHEARD TRACK
- MEMBERS OF AVENGED SEVENFOLD, KORN, OTHERS CONFIRMED FOR CHESTER BENNINGTON TRIBUTE SHOW
- WILLIAM PATRICK CORGAN UNVEILS SILENT FILM TO ACCOMPANY SOLO ALBUM