Ghost has put out a call for 100 extras to show up in the Detroit area on May 6th for what appears to be a video shoot. The post announcing the event stated, “We wish to inform you that Ghost is looking for 100 extras who are available May 6th for four hours. The location is within the city limits of Detroit. We will directly communicate the location to our select 100 the day of the shoot. Please come dressed and ready.” The statement adds, “Clothing is required to be: Church-Going Sunday Clothes, Suits and/or Dress shirts, Dresses and Sunday Hats if you have. Keep makeup and general appearance on the NORMAL side of the spectrum. “Fans are asked to email a photo and/or headshots to the video producer at email@example.com, with “GHOST: EXTRAS” in the subject line.
- STONE TEMPLE PILOTS RELEASE PREVIOUSLY UNHEARD TRACK
- MEMBERS OF AVENGED SEVENFOLD, KORN, OTHERS CONFIRMED FOR CHESTER BENNINGTON TRIBUTE SHOW
- WILLIAM PATRICK CORGAN UNVEILS SILENT FILM TO ACCOMPANY SOLO ALBUM
- SULLY ERNA SAYS GODSMACK MAY LOSE FANS ON NEXT ALBUM
- HUNDREDS DENIED ENTRY TO FOO FIGHTERS CONCERT IN LONDON