Hugh Jackman got more than he bargained for during a day at the beach in Sydney on Saturday (March 26th.) Cameras caught the X-Men actor and his family getting caught in riptides and struggling to make it back to shore along with other swimmers.
One man in the video told Australia’s 9 News, “He wasn’t rescuing me, I was assisting him to get his daughter up to the sandbar. He then grabbed my hand to get us up. Jackman then went to get his son.” Hugh’s rep said in a statement, “Hugh and Oscar are 100 percent fine. It looks a lot more dramatic than it actually was.”
- Hugh has not addressed the situation on social media.
ASK YOUR LISTENERS:
- Which celebrity would you love to play lifeguard with?
- Have you ever gotten help from a stranger to get out of a sticky situation?
- Have you ever been in a similarly scary situation?
CHECK IT OUT:
- 11 Celebrities Who Have Saved Lives: http://bit.ly/1RlFhCn