Ozzy Osbourne‘s daughter Kelly took to Twitter Monday night (May 23rd) to post an angry message directed at the celebrity hairstylist whose alleged affair with Ozzy is rumored to have led to her parents splitting after 33 years of marriage. The 31-year-old Kelly wrote: “Anyone looking for cheap chunky LOW-light and blow out and a blowjob call . . . ” along with listing a phone number that has since been disconnected.
- One Twitter user told Kelly to “hate your father not the woman . . . HE did this 2 ur family . . . again,” to which Kelly responded, “Are you in my family? NO YOU ARE NOT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE DID! So keep ur high-mighty opinions to yourself!”
- After another user told Kelly that “it takes 2 to tango — both guilty. She knew he was married,” Kelly fired back, “My father is almost 70 ever heard of elder abuse?”
- Sharon Osbourne commented on Kelly’s tweet during her a conversation on the Tuesday morning edition of her show The Talk, saying, “Kelly has the best sense of humor ever . . . She loves her mom and loves her dad so much and listen, I’m always proud of my girl. What are you going to do? Be angry with her because she loves her mom and dad and she wants us to be together?”
- Sharon reportedly kicked Ozzy out of their home after discovering evidence of the affair — and possibly others — earlier this month, although he has since returned and she has reportedly moved elsewhere.
- Ozzy has since allegedly cut off all ties with the woman, with a source telling the New York Post, “His family really is very important to him and he’s come to his senses. Sharon is Ozzy’s whole life; he can’t manage without her.”
- Sharon has not made a decision yet on whether she will seek a divorce or reconciliation with her husband, even as she continues to manage his career.
- Ozzy is continuing a year-long farewell tour with Black Sabbath and announced plans two weeks ago for Sabbath and Slipknot to headline a combined festival,Ozzfest Meets Knotfest, this September in San Bernardino, California.
CHECK IT OUT: Here’s Kelly’s tweet along with some responses:
- As hurt as Kelly understandably is, was that right of her to post the woman’s phone number?
- As one person said, doesn’t it take two to tango? Why doesn’t Kelly admit that Ozzy has to share the blame too?
- Do you really think this is a case of “elder abuse”?
INTERNET COMMENTS at Blabbermouth — agree or not?
Buck Woodward wrote: “Appears Kelly isn’t quite understanding how social media works…. you post things, people react and respond.”
Robert Liebold wrote: “She is a idiot who still thinks she matters, riding on the coattails of her dad.”
Artie Vandelay wrote: “Elder abuse?! Is she f**king kidding?!”
Randy Chapman wrote: “Curious to know if some law has been broken. It seems like an invasion of the womans privacy and harrassment on Kelly’s part to give out her phone number on the internet. If I was the mistress I’d look into suing Kelly and the Osbournes. The whole family is crazy.”
Renato F. Palhano wrote: “Elder abuse is what her mom is doing with her daddy the last 20 years.”