- The park can hold up to 88,000 people although it is not known how many tickets were sold for this show.
- The show is one of twelve European dates AC/DC will perform with the Guns N’ Roses frontman on lead vocals after singer Brian Johnson was ordered to stop touring or risk going deaf.
- A similar refund offer has been made available on some of the other dates on AC/DC’s European tour, which kicks off on Saturday (May 7th) in Lisbon, Portugal and runs through June 12th in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Following that, Rose will head out on his previously announced summer reunion tour with Guns N’ Roses. AC/DC’s 10 postponed U.S. dates will take place later in the year, also with Rose as frontman, and the refund policy on those shows has not been revealed.
- Fan reaction to Rose replacing Johnson — even temporarily — has been largely negative.
- Uh oh! 7,000 people wanted their money back! Should AC/DC be worried?
- Do you think the AC/DC with Axl shows will have the same response here in the States?
- Would you want your money back if you found out that Brian Johnson was out and Axl Rose was in?
INTERNET COMMENTS at Blabbermouth — agree or not?
Paul Cowan wrote: “I had no idea Belgians were that smart.”
Danilo Cavriago wrote: “Axl Rose will do a great job. Angus chose it, he’s not stupid. And Angus is not going to retire, it’s not for you to decide, it’s his life, and he’ll keep doing what he loves.”
Aaron Rever wrote: “Someone get me on a plane to Belgium, I will take the ticket off their hands LOL.”
Mat Biller wrote: “While the other 73,000 say bring on AXL/DC!”
Ralph Viera wrote: “For all tickets that will refunded there will be people there to scoop them up. Mark my words. All these AXL/DC shows will be sold out.”