The state of the Osbournes’ 33-year marriage has been in question for weeks since it was revealed that Sharon caught the Black Sabbath singer in an affair with celebrity hair stylist Michelle Pugh, who has since lost her job over the scandal.
- Pine Grove’s Gratitude program offers treatment for people seeking “help and hope from sex addiction, sexual anorexia, love and relationship addiction and sexual trauma.” The center would neither confirm nor deny the identity of any persons currently being treated there.
- Sex addiction is a new one for Ozzy, who admitted a while back that he didn’t know how he’s alive after abusing drugs and alcohol for years: [“I’m not a f***ing doctor. I keep saying that. You know, I’m just a very lucky guy that I ain’t six foot under shoving daisies up, you know. I’m like the laboratory rat that survives, you know.”] SOUNDCUE (:11 OC: . . . survives, you know.)
- Ozzy and Sharon were seen in public together last week at a press conference announcing Ozzfest Meets Knotfest, a two-day combined metal and heavy rock festival that will be headlined by Sabbath and Slipknot in September.
- The two shared the stage and Ozzy even put his arms around his wife, although the gesture was not returned.
- Sharon, who has said she will continue to manage Ozzy’s career, addressed the trouble in her marriage during a May 10th appearance on The Talk, saying, “I don’t know where I am going, who I’m going with and I just need time to think and really think about myself and what I really want for the rest of my life.”
- She admitted that she kicked Ozzy out of their Beverly Hills home, although he has since returned and she has left.
- Ozzy is also touring this year with Black Sabbath on their “The End” farewell run.
- With all the other addictions he’s dealt with in his life, does it make sense that Ozzy would be a sex addict too?
- Is there such a thing as too much sex? Or does it just depend on who you’re doing it with?
- Can you ever imagine being so addicted to sex that it wound up being unhealthy for you?
- Do you believe any of this or do you think, as some people do, that it’s all for publicity?
CHECK IT OUT: Quick Facts on Sex Addiction
Here’s Ozzy talking to Access Hollywood about Sharon:
INTERNET COMMENTS at Blabbermouth — agree or not?
Dave wrote: “I think the whole thing is all publicity. There was never a problem to start with. What a joke.”
Anon wrote: “Even if they are splitting up, I don’t think I believe this story.”
Lily wrote:”I saw how Ozzy acted toward Sharon at the press conference and he clearly loves her. He also needs her because of his brain problems or state of mind. She needs to keep better watch over him cause I think some women would be the aggressor toward him for financial gain. I wish them well.”
SweetLime wrote: “Oh please. Affair, my foot. This man’s brain is a piece of charcoal at this point. We’re supposed to believe that he’s even capable? I think Sharon needs publicity and attention at all times and saw how much of both people like Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Garner were getting for divorcing their husbands.”
Anonymous wrote: “I call bulls$&@. It’s all for publicity. Ozzy lost his rock n roll status when he quit drugs and drinking. What kind of a woman goes on tv like she did talking of private marital issues? Remember she is his manager and a cheating scandal is exactly what could help Ozzy. Twisted people.”