Almost everyone has some type of body insecurity, but some men are taking it to a whole new level with “Scrotox” or, botox injections in their scrotum. The procedure promises to plump up the scrotum, and reduce the amount of sweating, as well as relax the scrotum muscles. However it’s not cheap– it can cost over $3,000. Mark Norfolk, Clinical Director of a cosmetic surgery center in the U.K. warns that the procedure won’t necessarily have a huge effect on wrinkles or sagging, saying if “lots of loose skin” is your concern you may be better off opting for sugery.
- ADELITAS WAY, HINDER, JOSH TODD TEAMING UP FOR TOUR
- STONE TEMPLE PILOTS SAY SINGER SEARCH IS ‘LOOKING GOOD’
- STONE TEMPLE PILOTS RELEASE PREVIOUSLY UNHEARD TRACK
- MEMBERS OF AVENGED SEVENFOLD, KORN, OTHERS CONFIRMED FOR CHESTER BENNINGTON TRIBUTE SHOW
- WILLIAM PATRICK CORGAN UNVEILS SILENT FILM TO ACCOMPANY SOLO ALBUM