- Bullet For My Valentine frontman Matt Tuck recently played his most extreme gig to date.
- The performance was part of Jägermeister’s Ice Cold Gig series and took place in Norway over the weekend.
- Matt performed an acoustic song for three of his friends while skydiving, husky sledding and riding a speedboat.
- “I’ve played some incredible gigs around the world, but that was right up there, literally,” he said after the gig. “Jäger’s Ice Cold Gig was one of the very best and definitely the most extreme!”
- “It’s my first skydiving experience, so dealing with the excitement and nerves – even before you add in the ruthless cold – was intense, but totally worth it. It’s awesome to say you did a world’s first in music, but to do it with my best mates, the guys who were there with me from the beginning, made it unforgettable. Now for a drink!” http://www.rocksound.tv/news/read/watch-bfmvs-matt-tuck-play-while-skydiving-husky-sledding