Quick Paddlefest info:
- The parking lot shuttle buses will start bringing people in to Red Fleet at about 9:45 Saturday morning and run continuously all day.
- It’s $5 cash to get in any time on Saturday. People can come and go as they please, but they have to make sure they get stamped on the way in and out so they can come back in without paying again.
- Friday is completely free and there will be local bands starting around 2 on Friday.
- On Saturday, concerts will start with Redlands at about 6, but we’ve been telling everyone “around 530” when they call.
- Food vendors will be there all day, and there’s no camping available at Red Fleet or Steinaker State Parks. There may be some available a little further up the mountain, but those 2 are full.
- Have a kick ass day!